Cold rolled steel is the steel produced by cold rolling. Cold rolling is to further thin the steel plate to the target thickness at room temperature. Compared with hot rolled steel plate, cold-rolled steel plate is more accurate in thickness, smooth and beautiful in the surface, and has various superior mechanical properties, especially in processing performance.
Because the original cold rolled coil is brittle and hard, it is not suitable for processing, so usually, the cold rolled steel plate is required to be annealed, pickled and leveled before being handed over to the customer. The maximum thickness of cold rolling is less than 0.1-8.0mm, for example, the thickness of cold rolling steel plate in most factories is less than 4.5mm; the minimum thickness and width are determined according to the equipment capacity and market demand of each factory. As one of the professional cold rolled steel suppliers, HUARO offers high-quality cold rolled steel for sale, come and buy cold rolled steel at HUARO.
1. The size of cold rolled coil products is accurate and the thickness is uniform.The thickness difference of coil is generally not more than 0.01-0.03mm or smaller, which can fully meet the requirements of high precision tolerance;
2. Cold rolled steel can obtain extremely thin strip which can not be produced by hot rolling (the thinnest can be less than 0.001mm);
3. The surface quality of the cold rolled products is superior.There is no such defects as pockmarks and oxide scale that often appear in the hot rolled coils. According to the requirements of the users, the coils with different surface roughness (gloss surface or rough surface, etc.) can be produced to facilitate the processing of the next process;
4. Good mechanical and technological properties (such as high strength, low yield limit, good deep drawing property, etc.) of rolling distance;
5. Realize high-speed rolling and full continuous rolling with high productivity.